Photo card options are everywhere...Shutterfly and Snapfish have some cute ones; Walmart and Walgreens have pretty good prices for theirs. I even attempted a design-your-own (fairly reasonably-priced) card through Michael's new online tool, but alas, their software won't save on my computer. I had decided that I would make a collage in Picasa and print it out as a single photo, just like I did for Laurel's birth announcements.
Until today.
Tiny Prints, in all their beautifully-crafted, high quality, stinking adorable, better-than-everyone-else's-designs glory, is offering 50 free photo cards to bloggers who promote their site! I can now have amazing Christmas cards for LESS THAN the amount I would have paid to print single pictures! What a deal! Bless their hearts. I am so thankful. There is no way I could have afforded these cards otherwise...thank you, Tiny Prints!!!
Here are some examples of gorgeous photo card options from their site...



(PS: You can participate, too! Just fill out this form and they will send you more instructions! Then you can join me in celebrating finding the perfect holiday card...and getting 50 of them for free from Tiny Prints! Woo hoo!)
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteI would like to update and say that I saved $79.50 on our Christmas cards because of this promotion! I am so excited about that-- I love a deal!! :)
ReplyDelete