Monday, March 28, 2011

A One-Month Update

Ooh, I have been a bad blogger! My apologies.

In case you missed it: I had a baby! Laurel Ann was born Saturday, February 26, 2011 (on her Aunt Val's 30th birthday!). Our lives have changed completely and instantaneously...and for the better!

Here's a look over Laurel's life so far...

Birth Day!

Family of THREE!

Grandparents!


Aunts and Uncles!


Outings!

LOTS of "firsts!"

I am leaving out approximately 1000 pictures of so many fun and exciting things...visitors, cute expressions Laurel's made, trips and so much more!...she has had a busy month!!

Here are her "stats," then and now...
February 26, 2011
7 pounds, 1 ounce
19 1/2 inches long

March 28, 2011
9 pounds, 12 ounces (that's 75th percentile, people!)
22 inches long (90th percentile!)

That's all for now! I won't make any promises about blogging (or not! :), but I will say this: I am much better at posting regularly on Facebook, so check there for updates!


2 comments:

  1. We have thoroughly enjoyed all your pictures and updates. She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! :) So happy for you Ade!

    ReplyDelete